Want to advertise on this website? Create your advert now.

Camberley Accountants

PPK Accountants Ltd

Sandhurst House Berkshire, 297 Yorktown Rd, College Town, Sandhurst GU47 0QA, UK – 0118 979 8888

PPK Accountants are an exceptionally friendly and easy company to deal with and have been advising and providing an excellent service for many years.

Porter Garland Limited - Chartered Accountants

Communication House, Victoria Ave, Camberley GU15 3HX, UK – 01276 674870

Since starting my business 8 years ago, working with Porter Garland has been a most rewarding experience. They appreciate that every business is different and everyone has their own specific needs. The work they carry out so efficiently (and the money they save me) takes the weight off my shoulders and enables me to concentrate on developing my business and growing profit. I look forward to this continuing for many years to come.

We have used the services of Porter Garland from the very start of Bartlett Davis Communications, over eleven years ago. From payroll through tax returns to end of year advice we have received first class service, solid advice and consistent, friendly, business support. We would readily recommend the services of Porter Garland.

Butt Miller

92 Park St, Camberley GU15 3NY, UK – 01276 25542

We have used Buttmiller for our business right from the start. Highly organised, and helped us hugely with a Research and Development claim which we certainly could not have done without them. Jon, Andrew, Liz, David, Roland, Helen all excellent.

Sowerbutts & Co Ltd

367 London Rd, Camberley GU15 3HQ, UK – 01276 61164

Great Accountants

these people know there stuff and do exactly what you ask them

Turner & Co

White Hart Parade, London Rd, Blackwater, Camberley GU17 9AD, UK – 01276 38982

I have used Turner and Co for many years now and they have never let me down. The service is friendly but professional and I am confident in the work they do and the integrity of my accounts. Highly recommended.

Susan Wheeler Accountants

6 Bittern Cl, College Town, Sandhurst GU47 0XP, UK – 01344 588881

Very thorough and professional work on the preparation of my Limited Company accounts and Corporation Tax return. This was Susan Wheeler Accountants first year working on my accounts following a decision to change accountants. Sue found a way to reduce this years Corporation tax bill. She also took the time to explain an issue she found with my national insurance record (a legacy from my previous accountant) - now corrected thanks to Susan Wheeler Accountants. Recommended!

I have used Susan Wheeler Accountants for my tax returns for many years. Susan’s advise has always been very helpful and saved me a lot of time. She is a professional in every way, quick to respond and her advise if always accurate, I would highly recommend her services.

Auditors in or near Camberley

EQMS Limited

Alexandra Ave, Camberley GU15 3BG, UK – 01276 942000

Most accountants will offer useful tax advice but you if you need a specialist tax consultant these are your nearest to you.
This is a nice clear summary of the George Osborne's first budget
Citizens Advice Bureau webpage with information about Council Tax covering:
What is council tax, Exemption, Who has to pay council tax, How much is the council tax
How to pay council tax, Arrears, Appeals &
Particular circumstances
All about council tax and your local council
The Valuation Office Agency (VOA) is an executive agency of HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) with 85 offices spread throughout England, Wales and Scotland. They compile and maintain the business rating and council tax valuation lists for England and Wales. (In Scotland council tax and business rates are dealt with by the Scottish Assessors) Wherever you live, you can check your current council tax band on this website.
HMRC website with information about Child Benefit. Literally everything you need to know.
HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) is the new department responsible for the business of the former Inland Revenue and HM Customs and Excise..
HMRC website with information and help. You can file your tax return online.
Information on the HMRC website re. tax credits
HMRC website with information about Value Added Tax which can now be filed online.
Online version of Moneyweek with articles..